1. You are scheduled to have a routine colonoscopy at least 14 days in the future due to:
Positive bowel cancer screening test result (FIT test) or;
Routine screening due to having had a polyp diagnosed in the past 10 years.
2. Aged between 55 – 80 years old
3. Reside in Australia with access to the internet and with a postage address
Australia-wide – the trial can be completed from the comfort of your own home at no cost to you!
Lung cancer registry
1. Diagnosed with lung cancer
2. Aged 18 years or older
3. Not currently pregnant or planning to become pregnant during the study